The Martinez Dog Park Grand opening celebration!!!
When: Sunday, July 16th, 2017
Time: 12 PM
Where: 115 Tarantino Drive, Martinez, CA 94553
Rules of the Dog Park:
1. Hours of Operation shall be 7 Days a Week, From Dawn to Desk, With The Exception of Mondays From 8 AM to Noon, And at Times of The City Managers Discretion, Including Periods of Extreme And Inclement Weather Conditions, or is Otherwise Posted.
2. The Park contains Two Areas, One Designated For Small Dogs And One Designated For Larger Dogs. The Small Dog Area is For Dogs Under 30 Pounds Only And The Large Dog area is For Dogs 30 Pounds And up but small dogs are welcome in large dog area at owners discretion.
3. Each Owner or Handler is Limited to no More Than 3 Dogs.
4. Dogs Must be at least Six Months Old, Up-to-date on All Vaccinations And Free of Contagious Conditions, With Current Licensing And or Registration Tags Displayed on Their collar. Dogs in Heat are Not Allowed.
5. Owners and Handlers Are Legally Responsible For The Behavior of their Dogs at All Times. Aggressive Dogs Must be Immediately Removed.
6. Owners And Handlers Must be Within The Dog Park And Supervising Their Dogs With Leash Readily Available. Dogs Must be leashed While Entering And Exiting The Park.
7. Dog owners And Handlers Must Immediately Clean up After Their dogs And Dispose of Waste in The provided trash Receptacles.
8. Dog owners And Handlers Must be at Least 16 Years of Age.
9. Children Under 13 Must be Accompanied by an Adult And Supervised at All Times.
10. No Alcohol is Allowed in Designated Dog Park Facilities, Except as Authorized by valid event Permit Issued by The City.
11. Any Violation of section shall be an infraction as set forth in section 1.12.030(a)(2) of the Martinez municipal code. In addition to the penalties set forth in section 1.12.030, for a third of subsequence offense within any 12 month period, The offender’s right to use the designated dog park facility shall be suspended for a period of six consecutive months.
12. For Maintenance Issues, Please Call Martinez Public Works Department at (925) 372-3580, Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM
13. For Emergencies, Please Call The Martinez Police Department Dispatch at (925) 372-3440, or Contra Costa County animal services at (925) 335-8300